Welcome to Pract Engineering.
We are a group of engineers and business people located in Emeryville California committed to helping companies be successful. From product design to troubleshooting, our engineers have considerable experience in the solar and alternative energy industries, robotics, prototyping, troubleshooting (more importantly, problem solving), and product development.
We strive to help companies overcome roadblocks in the development phase, as well as offering consulting services to help companies strategically position themselves to be competitive in the industry.
Our engineering consulting services include the following:
- Renewable Energy Product Design and Development
- Solar Trackers: Development, Reliability Testing, and Implementation
- Site Telemetry Systems: Performance Monitoring Hardware to Database and GUI Software
- Solar Plant Performance: System Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Component and System Performance and Design of Experiment
- ASCE 7-10 Wind Load Calculations and Wind Tunnel Testing
- Slewing Ring Performance Evaluation and Backlash Testing
- Third Party Engineering Evaluation of Technologies
- Technical Project Management
- Component Prototyping
- CPV Product Development
- Validation Testing
- Lifecycle Testing
We also offer several products that address specific needs in the industry. For more information on these products, please click on the Products tab at the top of this website.
At Pract, we distinguish ourselves in that we strive to marry keen engineering design skills with a common sense approach to positioning businesses and products competitively. We understand the challenges faced by companies developing new products and introducing them to the market. We help companies address those challenges, considering all sources of conflict and all possible solutions and communicate our thoughts for success in a succinct and easy to understand manner.
How can we help you succeed?